ADDS Product Owner [rekrutacja online]
- You have at least completed a technical bachelor degree with an IT background,
- You have worked at least 10 years in IT in a complex IT environment,
- You have knowledge in the field of authentication and authorization products such as Active Directory, LDAP, Azure AD, Azure MFA and ADFS,
- You have profound experience in the sourcing (cloud or internally) of services within an international organization,
- You have a helicopter view and are able to determine priorities based on context,
- You understand customer and stakeholders requirements and are able to translate them into coherent and manageable user stories for the backlog,
- You understand and have working experience in matrix responsibilities together with the complex cross-tribe/cross-squad relations,
- You have sufficient knowledge of IT risk to identify, qualify and reduce the various risks in the services to ensure that the organization can keep a firm grip on the risks and thus prevent or limit any damage to ING.
- Previous experience as the Product Owner.
- Stakeholder management,
- Backlog management,
- Team building,
- Conflict management,
- Pro-active attitude,
As a Product Owner you will be working with other directory specialists within the Cross-Border DevOps squad "Directory Services" within the Area Directory-, Security- and Developer Workplace Services. In scope are both on premise as well as cloud components such as Active Directory, Azure AD, Azure Conditional Access, Azure MFA and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
- You are end to end responsible for the Active Directory and Azure AD solutions at ING, including daily operations and providing compliancy evidence for all ING policies and standards
- You align with the Central Product Owner on strategy, stakeholder management on functional level and on topic of our Quarterly Business Review items.
- You work according to the Agile methodology (e.g. Scrum/Kanban), you are responsible for the backlog of the squad.
- You cater for the intake and registration of the application engineering teams looking for integration with Active Directory or Azure AD.
- You see to it that all tasks and controls needed to run the services are planned and executed as agreed.
- You are responsible for life cycle management and managing the contracts with our vendors including licensing if needed.
- You align with the internal and external suppliers needed to run the services
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 7:00 - 9:00 - 15:00 - 17:00
- Konduktorska 35, Katowice
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here here.