Apex Systems provides organizations with scalable IT staffing and services solutions to address critical gaps in their current workforce and augment workforce management strategies. Complementing our staffing solutions with deliverable-based services enables us to also help organizations drive better business performance. We serve Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies in all major industries, including financial services, business services, consumer industrials, technology, healthcare, government services, and communications. With over 65 locations throughout North America and a candidate pipeline of more than 5 million, we are equipped to serve our clients wherever needed. Apex combines with parent company On Assignment to be the 2nd largest IT staffing and services firm in the U.S. In addition, Apex earned Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award and Best of Staffing Talent Award for providing superior service to their clients and job seekers.
AUTOMATION ENGINEER - KATOWICE
Title: Senior Automation Engineer
Start date: ASAP
LOA: 6 months with possible extension or to move to permanent employment
Locations: Katowice, Poland
Schedule: Full time work 5 days a week, Remote work is an option considering current regulations but must be willing to travel to Katowice for certain parts of the project. If going permanent Katowice will be the work location
Our client is forming a group of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) which will be responsible for the validation, optimization and the supporting the implementation of Group Standards. SMEs will enable and coach the regional and local IT Support Teams to create a resilient and sustainable IT Landscape that is tailored to the demands of the business.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- At least 8 years experiences in and hands on in complex IT Environments;
- Wide knowledge about IT Services and their relations in complex Environments;
- Capable to do very well analyses and reverse engineering.
- Microsoft Azure (Operate and Infrastructure);
- Microsoft Server systems and associated Roles and Features (e.g. Terminal Services, PKI, File Services, ADDS, Print Services, Azure AD Connect, etc.);
- Identity Management;
- Automation (Infrastructure as a Code, PowerShell, Terraform, Ansible, etc);
- Software distribution and packaging of software;
- Architecture Documentation;
- Basic Network Skills.
- Azure Stack.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Deployment & Support Specialist [rekrutacja online]
Lokalizacja: śląskie /
ING Tech Poland
SIEM Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Katowice
System Specification Engineer- User Plane [rekrutacja online]
Lokalizacja: śląskie /