AWS Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
- AWS Public Cloud expertise,
- Solution Architecture experience,
- System Design experience,
- Application of relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices experience
- Provide innovation-oriented cloud advice towards the structuring of the services and respective
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Kubernetes, DevOps knowledge
- Standard maintenance services
- Corrective maintenance
- Adaptive maintenance
- Preventive maintenance
- Evolutive maintenance
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more about Agent’s work? Watch a video: