Azure Lead Architect
Azure Lead Architect
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
Remote work possible from any polish-based location.
We will contact selected candidates only.
What do you need to start?
- Hands-on experience with Azure cloud platform,
- Deep understanding of DevOps & CI/CD (pipelines, tools, methodologies of deployment),
- Experience with VMWare Knowledge of networking, authentication, authorization and security concepts,
- Experience in development, visualizing and using high-level models
- Ability to manage resources and decision processes at global level
- Experience with direct Customer contact (fluent English, proficient in negotiations, maintaining relationships)
- Proficient in co-operation with high grade management / key decision makers / architects
Nice to have:
- Azure and/or VMWare certification
- Experience with observability / monitoring (Zabbix, Splunk, cloud native monitoring)
- Good understanding of Agile / Lean principles and how to apply them
What duties will help you grow?
- You will be responsible for design, re-design and implementation of Cloud-based solutions.
- You will be a technical lead of infrastructure transformations and migrations accountable for meeting the business requirements as well as best practices and standards.
- This job assumes the following activities:
- Assessing customers’ environment and analyzing integration or migration possibilities and scenarios.
- Planning, Designing and Managing of Customers’ resources / applications migration to the cloud environment and applying security settings for data protection based on the customer security policies.
- Advising on Azure options and plans to satisfy customers’ requirements.
- Analyzing and assessing required resources for project implementation.
- Preparing solution documentation.
You will work with talented architects, engineers, and testers at fast-paced Azure (hybrid) cloud environment for leading BioTech company.
The team structure promotes cooperation, DevSecOps and agile methodologies are used in order to keep up with ever-changing, multicloud landscape and portfolio.
Due to work streams model, Infra-as-Code and Automation first are leading principles. This will allow you to utilize wide variety of cloud-native solutions on a daily basis, allowing you to further develop both technical skillsets and work methodologies.
The project is driven in direct contact with Customer, granting unique opportunities to work in cooperation with Business, develop soft skills, and drive new implementations from the very beginning.
What your development path can look like?
Architects and consulting roles in the projects,
Design and implementation, hands-on experience
Technical specialization / External certifications
Build the strong competency centers
Excellent quality of delivery
Build the portfolio of successful projects, references and credentials
- Lead Architect
Leading the technical streams in the projects,
Creation of the reference architectures (design authority)
Creation and maintaining the repository of standard architecture documents / blueprints
- Principal Architect
Increasing the footprint of Architects in the global investment projects
Increasing of Capgemini’s portfolio awareness across Capgemini and Clients
Creating the strategies of growth of capabilities
Internal and global portfolio development
Key roles in the global R&D programs
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini Inżynier Systemu Katowice Katowice Azure Lead Architect PUP Katowice Sosnowiec CzęstochowaAPLIKUJ TERAZ
Zobacz podobne oferty
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Żory
Dozór oraz kontrola czystości na kąpielisku, zgłaszanie przełożonemu wszelkich braków w środkach czystości, innych zastrzeżeń i uwag. Wymagania konieczne:...
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Żory
-praca przy zbijaniu palet-sprzątanie hali-proste prace pomocnicze na hali produkcji Wymagania inne: Motywacja, chęć do pracy, doświadczenie nie wymagane.
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Czeladź
Promocja produktów w Czeladzi oraz Bedzinie Delikatesy Centrum Wymagania inne: status uczeń/student,