Business Process Engineering Team Lead
Fieldcode is a Field Service Management (FSM) software created from 20 years of global field service expertise, with the highest customer service standards working towards climate positivity.
We are looking for a curious and analytic mind to lead our international Solution Engineering department. Solution Engineering is part of our Customer Success & Support functions together with the teams Project Management, Technical Support and Training as well as our Product and Development teams and working closely together with Sales. As the Team Lead for solution engineering, you and your team members are in direct contact with our customers to translate their field service management processes into a Fieldcode solution: from discovery and scoping of the requirements to the configuration and support of the solution.
- Be the disciplinary and function leader for the solution engineering team. You will manage, develop, motivate and monitor your team towards the defined goals and business objectives
- Be the Senior Solution Engineer to discover complex business processes, scope them into requirements and lead the team to implement those requirements
- Empower team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills
- Perform the discovery of the requirements, analyze individual customer and process requirements and challenges and map those back into the Fieldcode solution portfolio.
- Ensure the understanding and delivery of the value and technical solution customers expect.
- Define and manage the scoping and requirements definition and prioritization for the needed solution in Fieldcode as well as specification for required system interfaces.
- Configuration of the workflow, processes and software actions in our admin panels and with the support of our development teams.
- Support and extend the already implemented solutions and processes.
- Use the knowledge and/or the understanding of the major customers’ requirements to provide and/or propose commercially and viable solutions and product improvement feedback.
- A self-starter who is eager to break new ground: You like to be the first to know something and to understand why and how things happen
- You’re passionate about empowering others to achieve the highest level of service in every interaction. You can easily delegate those tasks
- You invest in your work relationships and hold yourself and your team to a high standard of accountability
- You have the ability to jump into a client-facing meeting and add value
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior role preferably within the SaaS environment with a strong mix of technical and client-facing responsibilities
- Proven management experience in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative setting
- Excellent communication skills in English. You should be able to understand complex processes of different industries and present, discuss and negotiate complex processes, ideas and requirements
- Very understanding around data modeling and SQL
- Strong organizational skills to give the team direction
- A secure job in an innovative, international software company
- A company that not only achieves economic success but also works hard to make the world a better place:
- We invest heavily in research into high-quality technologies with a drastic impact on CO2 reduction. Although there are few researched and valid methods to influence CO2 negativity, we want to be at the forefront and work with our own scientists and projects to achieve our goals
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development through our own personnel development program
- Mentoring program to facilitate the onboarding process
- Room for own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to our very short decision making processes
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- life insurance
- corporate library
- no dress code
- coffee / tea
- meal passes
„I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
„I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Fieldcode also for the purposes of further recruitment processes.”
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Fieldcode for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (...) (General Data Protection Regulation).
Zobacz podobne oferty
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.
R&D Technical Team Leader
Lokalizacja: śląskie /
Dev Tech Lead
Lokalizacja: śląskie /
Senior / Lead Engineer (network, telco)
Lokalizacja: śląskie /