Collections Specialist with Spanish
- Around 1 year of experience in Credit and Collection role
- Knowledge of foreign languages on a communicative level (Spanish C1, English B2)
- High level of customer service skills
- Overall cross-process understanding of Accounts Receivables area
- Very good analytical skills and attention to details
- Decision making and judgment skills
- Good time and task management
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- SAP practical knowledge
- Daily control over your own portfolio results: query resolution time, overdue invoices, DSO and bad-debt ratio
- Actively working the account until overdue balance is cleared
- Daily work on customer queries within agreed timeframes; actively working on customer disputes resolution
- Maintaining a proactive working attitude towards Clients; developing business relationships
- Continually considering improvement opportunities; striving to simplify and standardize processes
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We dont have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
- Free coffee, water, milk and tea.
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Raciborzu
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Kornowac
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Będzinie
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Psary
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Tychach
Pracownik ds. księgowości
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Tychy