Customer Care Agent for a Healthcare Company with Finnish
Concentrix Corporation is a leading technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands including over 95 Global Fortune 500 clients and over 90 global disruptor clients. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff deliver next generation customer experience and help companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and help differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in the following key industry verticals: technology & consumer electronics; retail, travel & ecommerce; banking, financial services & insurance; healthcare; communications & media; automotive; and energy & public sector. We are Different by Design.
Your typical day:
As a representative of the brand, you will be the face of the company to the consumers. Whether receiving notice of a complaint or providing helpful information or engaging in conversation on social media, Consumer Care specialists aim to make life easier for the Consumers as trusted friends.
You will utilize active listening and conversational leadership skills to accurately understand all consumer issues efficiently. Ensure appropriate additional attention given to sensitive contacts and cases. Develop expertise in the product portfolio and our Consumers’ expectations unique to each product and category. We would rely on you to be proactive and become a key player in building our support team by sharing ideas and contributing to the overall improvement of the quality of services provided.
What you need to have is:
- Empathy and ability to perceive, detect and manage emotions
- Fluency in Finnish and English, both written and verbal
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills, along with active listening.
- Work experience in a customer experience center is an advantage
- Good typing and computer skills (MS Office applications)
- Be organized, have decision-making and analytical skills
- Team player with a great attitude
- High school education
What do you get from us?
- Competitive salary
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Medical plan fully covered by the company
- Transportation allowance and Life insurance
- Various career development opportunities
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and Concentrix events
Zobacz podobne oferty
Customer Care Agent for a Healthcare Company with Norwegian
Lokalizacja: śląskie /
Konsultant ds. wsparcia klienta z j. angielskim
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Katowice
Młodszy Specjalista ds. Obsługi Klienta
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Gliwice