Customer Care Representative
Ogłoszenie numer: 4183079, z dnia 2021-02-08
As a Customer Care Representative, youll be the voice of AT&T for the millions of customers using our U-verse & DIRECTV services - a premiere bundle of advanced TV services, high speed internet, and digital home phone. Youll play a vital role in shaping the customer experience on everything from general billing and service inquiries to troubleshooting and scheduling repairs. Were offering a chance to gain valuable experience along with access to the resources you need to make an impact on your future - and ours.
Delivering best-in-class service is just the beginning. At AT&T, were dedicated to keeping our customers connected with the people, entertainment and information they care about most. Whether youre a fresh graduate or have experience, we have the perfect opportunity to join our growing team and find out just how far a career at AT&T can take you.
Whats in it for you? As an employee of AT&T youll be eligible for some great rewards. Like working in an innovative workspace, team building events, competitive compensation, and health and lifestyle benefits.
To qualify, you will need to be fluent in English (B2-C1 level) and have the flexibility to work in a 21/7 environment to serve our global customer base. Bring your ability to leave a positive impression with our customers and well provide the training, tools and experience you need to develop your career. Experience in a technical or support center is a plus but is not essential.
Join our brand new center! AT&T office will be located in Global Office Park (Ul. Zabrska 20, Katowice).
Customer Care Representative
Miejsce pracy: śląskie / Katowice
Nr Ref.: 16053
- Respond to customer phone calls as the first line of support for AT&T
- Ensure a positive experience by providing the right customer solution
- Handle a range of issues related to AT&T products & services
- Advanced spoken English: B2-C1 level
- Logical mind-set and a passion for problem solving
- Able to work in a 21/7 shift environment.
- Basic knowledge of communication technology, e.g. internet, tv, phone
- Good organization skills and attention to detailhe right attitude and work ethic for a fast paced team environment
- Contract type: Unlimited, full-time contract
- Working hours: Mon-Sun, 8-hour shifts, covering 11AM to 8AM (focus on afternoons, evenings and night shifts), plus weekends
- Start date: February 1st 2021, March 8th 2021
- Selection process: online technical testing, video interview screening, online live interview with manager(please have your webcamera ready)
- AT&T Katowice - new building in Global Office Park, Zabrska 20, Katowice
- Salary: From 4,400 ZL brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience. Additional compensation may be paid for shift working.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Pszczynie
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Wisła Wielka
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Wodzisławiu Śląskim
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Wodzisław Śląski
FAKTORIA SP Z O.O.
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Katowice