Digital Finance Solution Architect
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
- Responsible to formulate solution concept, articulate vision to internal and customer stakeholders and further oversee implementation for platform enabled finance digital models through the transformation life cycle. Leverage finance industry best practice maturity models, platform system portfolio and cognitive microservices architecture for solution development.
- Work cross-functionally with Finance Subject Matter Experts, Technology Engineers, Business Analyst to ensure transformation activities are aligned with scope, schedule and objectives. Conduct requirement gathering sessions with business users and executive stakeholders to define business transformation objectives.
- Publish white papers, maintain a repository of digital, frictionless finance solutions, relevant technology best practices and design guidelines and standards. Facilitate knowledge sharing and learning sessions across the team
Capgemini is seeking Senior Solution Architect to join our Technology Consulting Services division. This role will be responsible to design and implement advanced process and technology solutions for enterprise finance digital transformation model. This position is expected to lead within an agile team of industry experts, setting standards and have strong focus on continuous improvement and customer value creation. This competence profile plays an important role in the finance transformation services delivered worldwide by Capgemini.
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise finance (P2P, O2C, R2R, BI) architecture delivery and industry standards.
- Deep design and implementation capabilities in domain specific technologies (e.g. SAP, Oracle E-BS, Microsoft ERP, BlackLine, ServiceNow, e-invoicing platforms, Celonis and other industry leading).
- Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in Sales cycle support roles with RFP/RFI/RFQ development.
- Strategic thinker who understands the modern finance transformation levers.
- Comfort in identifying and communicating complex problems; takes an analytical and creative approach with problem solving.
- Experience working in an international environment advantageous.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video:
Zobacz podobne oferty
PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A
Architekt systemów informatycznych infrastruktury IT
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Sosnowiec