Diversity & Inclusion Talent Sourcing Expert [rekrutacja online]
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on peoples lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team youll be part of
Nokias People organization is responsible for leading a business-driven people strategy and offering people and workplace services to all Nokia employees. We partner closely with the business to provide a motivated and engaged workforce that is fit for the future.
Talent Attraction is an organization that creates the strategic approach, so we as a business unit undertake in identifying, attracting and on-boarding talented individuals into our business in order to efficiently and effectively meet our ever-growing and dynamic business needs.
What you will learn and contribute to
- strategize different ways to build diverse talent pipelines
- execute on tactical research in Diversity & Inclusion area
- executing on D&I sourcing events and campaigns
- build relationships with non-governmental organizations or communities focused on Inclusion & Diversity
- collaborate with the Talent Attraction Partners to forecast, determine positions and effectively connect communities with current recruiting needs
- capture talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the Talent Attraction groups and cross-functional teams
Your skills and experience
- good understanding of diversity, inclusion and equality
- proven track of initiatives promoting inclusive workplace
- strong networking ability to build new relationships
- out of the box thinking to find new ways to attract diverse talents
- ability to influence others and promote Diversity & Inclusion mindset in the organization
- previous opportunities to collaborate with external organizations focused on Diversity & Inclusion will be an added advantage
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokias employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed