Document Writer / Publisher
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
For our Creative & Sales solutions Team, we are looking for a Document Writer / Publisher who will transform ordinary electronic documents into clean, clear, attractive content.
As a Document Writer / Publisher you will produce documentation that reduces our go-to-market time by working collaboratively with sales coordinators, project managers, and subject matter experts to create document toolkits and proposal responses. You will shepherd deliverables from conception to production and delivery.
- Producing high-quality deliverables (e.g. bid responses, project reports, capability statements, manuals, instructions, marketing materials), appropriate for its intended audience
- Researching, gathering, analyzing and editing content related to services offerings and marketing collateral
- Following established templates, processes and best practices for the design and creation of content according to tender requirements and internal standards (branding guidelines, tone of voice, etc.)
- Updating and sharing knowledge with your colleagues
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in English Philology
- Excellent English and advanced Polish skills
- Prior experience in text creation/editing (journalism, content writing, copywriting, proofreading) or translation
- Advanced skills in desktop publishing software (MS Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Team spirit
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Willingness and ability to travel for short periods (e.g. few days once a quarter)
- International working environment and unique company culture.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team.
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
- Independent role and flexible working hours.