Genpact is a leader in the globalization of services and technology, and a pioneer in business process management for companies around the world. We work with over 800 clients using intelligently constructed processes, analyzes and technologies. We offer a wide range of industry services. These include Finance and Accounting, Insurance and Banking, Purchasing & Supply Chain Management, Customer Service, Enterprise Applications, IT Infrastructure Management, Order Management. We currently manage 4,700 processes in 30 languages through a network of over 70 operational centers in 20 countries. We work with Fortune Global 500 clients and beyond, and employ more than 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York, Palo Alto, London and Delhi. Our clients are companies in a variety of industries, such as automotive, banking and finance, insurance, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications and logistics. We provide hassle-free service from our global centers to meet our clients business, cultural and language goals. We are known to generate impact. If you want to get to know us better, visit us at www.genpact.com.
Inviting applications for the role of Documentation Specialist - hybrid work from Katowice.
- Shipping documentation collection;
- Sharing digital & paper documents with client;
- Ensuring Documents are ready in timely manner;
- Ensuring storage of documentation and its availability for audits;
- Ensuring that correct priority is given to transport of customer service;
- Ad-hoc activities related to the above processes;
- Close cooperation with Dispatch team, Sourcing Units, Ultra Logistic team, and Customs.
- Good communication in English – both oral and written skills. Ability to communicate efficiently with all levels of management and peers;
- Process development, improvement, and implementation experience;
- University degree (minimum Bachelor);
- Good understanding of supply chain and supply planning business drivers;
- Well-developed interpersonal / communication skills;
- Self-motivated and independent personality with strong negotiation & problem-solving skills;
- Working knowledge of any of the ERP systems like SAP, JDA Manugistics, etc.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries;
- Genpact supports professional training and great career development opportunities;
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform;
- Benefits such as Insurance, Luxmed, additional vacation days.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Specjalista ds. administracji i szkoleń
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Pyrzowice, ul. Centralna 5
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Zawierciu
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Zawiercie
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Częstochowie
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Częstochowa