Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Senior Engineer
- Fluent with Google Cloud Platform and general cloud concepts
- Experience as Google Cloud Platform administrator during daily tasks (Google SDK)
- Knowledge and experience in container’s technology stack like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- One or more of the Infrastructure Configuration Management tools skills like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform, etc.
- Knowledge one of scripting languages like Bash, Powershell, Perl, Python, etc.
- Experienced in using REST APIs
- Familiar with the overall DevOps philosophy
- Provide top level technology consultancy services to our clients as senior engineer
- Support implementation and transformation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Work with Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers in designing IT solutions (Transformation Projects)
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to deliver remediation for complex client’s issues and provide deep technical knowledge to our internal team.
Your professional development paths in an engineering team are available if you are an ambitious specialist. There is a possibility of development as an IT Architect, Solutions Architect, or continuation of the engineering path in even more complex transformation projects as a Lead Engineer.
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We dont a have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- We want you to feel safe at work: we offer you private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance and StayWell helpline to support your well-being.
- Its better among friends: you can recommend your friends and gain extra bonuses.
- Extra benefits in your free time: Inspiro audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great localization, bicycle parking, carpooling options and car leasing.
- Free coffee, water, milk or tea.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. Quoting our employees, in P&C team you are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help you professionally or just to drink a coffee with you – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. You have a space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud. In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland. Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Zobacz podobne oferty
5G IODT Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Lokalizacja: śląskie /
ING Tech Poland
Chatbot trainer - People Services [rekrutacja online]
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Katowice
Perfinfo.com & TKM Consulting
SCADA/HMI System Engineer
Lokalizacja: śląskie /