Infrastructure Analyst (French language)
- Communicative French and English language
- Knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Unix/Linux would be advantage)
- Knowledge of network infrastructure would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Office 2007
Currently we are looking for the candidates interested in developing and expanding their IT Interest and knowledge.
Engagement is dedicated to deliver the first two levels of support for our customer known from delivering the Telecommunication solutions.
During typical working day you will be responsible for analyzing, troubleshooting, resolving or dispatching the incidents related to the client systems.
Working Pattern: Shift worker covering 24/7
- Follow a set of tasks including system verification, day to day maintenance of the IT system peripherals
- Take first level actions on the peripherals
- Take prompt actions to treat the system alarms by following the standard procedures; Report all new incidents to the upper technical level
- Resolve recurrent incidents according to the documented written procedures
- Execute the procedures to secure and protect the IT peripherals
- Accomplish a requested set of tasks following the planning and the day-to-day operations
- Complete and update the operations report
- Update all procedures documents
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting and IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but only few know what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment, we use a number of foreign languages.