Infrastructure Engineer (Windows) with French
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Good verbal & written French (C1)
- Good knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Essential awareness of Windows Services like DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, IIS services
- Knowledge of printer servers and 3rd part multi-vendor Print Management solutions i.e. Watchdoc , SafeQ
What duties will help you grow?
- Administration of Windows servers (standards, file and printing servers); management of centralized printing tools (SaveQ, Watchdoc)
- Tasks related to Active Directory: access management shared folders, deactivation, displacement or deletion of user accounts, reset privileged passwords, incidents on access to global resources
- Tasks related to Landesk / Ivanti Endpoint Manager: daily control of the functioning of the infrastructure, script execution, manual installation of agents, planning of tasks within the system, initial diagnosis of Landesk problems
- Handling problems related to backup - WinBackup and other solutions: Cobian, Commvault and Veeam
- Execution of tests in the pre-production environment after the installation of fixes and patches
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have s rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services - part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Zobacz podobne oferty
System Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Lokalizacja: śląskie /
LTE/5G Telco Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Lokalizacja: śląskie /
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.
VMware Consulting Engineer (for R&D Integrated Systems)
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Katowice