IT In-house Lawyer
We are looking for an experienced lawyer to join our In-House Lawyers team and work in a value driven IT organization. You will support the company in contract negotiations with clients. You will also provide legal advice in Employment Law, Intellectual Property Law, Personal Data Protection, Corporate Law, Civil Law
- Supporting Objectivity companies in contract negotiations with service suppliers, licensors, resellers etc.
- Supporting Objectivity Limited and other Group companies in contract negotiations with clients i.e. drafting framework agreements, work packages and other legal project documentation based mostly on UK law.
- Drafting policies and guidelines.
- Providing legal advice in other areas.
- Staying up-to-date with applicable laws, regulations and industry guidance.
- Cooperation with external legal offices and other departments in the company (Payroll, Quality, Finance).
- Fluency in English is a must, oral and written.
- UK Law Qualification, SRA Admitted Solicitor preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and manage fast-paced workload.
- 3+ years of professional experience in contract management or as an In-House lawyer in UK-law based environment.
- Proactive, self-starter who shows project ownership and enjoys working across departments.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- You can expect hyper-growth opportunities and respect for your ideas.
- You will participate in highly interesting, innovative IT projects from the legal perspective.
- You will work with various teams within the company, thanks to which you’ll get to know how we work and learn more about the IT industry.
- … and you’ll also be able to take advantage of a wide range of other benefits – see below.
- english courses
- medical care for you, your family or life partner
- investment fund
- life insurance
- benefit system
- free parking
- fresh fruit, sandwiches and breakfast cereal
- no dress code
- no open space
- great Place to Work
- friendly, skilled and helpful people
- healthywork - llfe balance
- relocation package - for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia
- probably the best coffee in town
- time for self-development
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Cavatina GW Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Bielsko-Biała
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Zawierciu
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Zawiercie