Java Backend Developer [rekrutacja online]
- If you have experience with software development in Java,
- If you have a positive attitude, you think in solutions,
- If you enjoy new technologies and methods and you can apply them into new ideas and concrete solutions,
- If you are always trying to improve your skills and get to better at what you do, to be able to keep adapting to the new situations and always deliver the highest quality results,
- If you are a team player, you trust others and can be trusted,
- If you are available to participate on application support activities outside office hours (e.g standby shifts or weekend deployments).
- Experience building custom components as part of an existing service-oriented software platform,
- Experience with critical distributed systems,
- Work experience with any securities trading system,
- Work experience in a software engineering role within IT, preferably for banking,
- Experience with UNIX & Windows shell scripting for automation,
- Working knowledge of SQL/Oracle. Experience with database as a service is a plus,
- Working knowledge on continuous delivery/integration pipelines such as AzureDevOps and their core functions.
- University degree in Computer Science or engineering with strong IT background,
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes,
- Experience with agile way of working,
- Experience working in a complex and challenging IT environment,
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
The Financial Markets & Group Treasury Investing IT area of ING is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of the systems used in the Wholesale Banking domain for trading and processing cash equity, equity derivatives, commodity derivatives, fixed income and securities financing products. The business is active in Europe, UK, America and Asia. For our application, we are in search for a Java back-end developer to help us develop and improve platform built with usage of ION trading platform API. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining custom components for large scale critical banking Java application. Together with other developers, feature engineers and the product owner, you collaborate to ensuring the quality of the vendor-built software delivery, testing and defect management. Our current challenge is to scale our solution and support our beta launch, build an engaging relationship with the users of the app and keep on developing the product based on feedback and the ideas we get from our customers. What you will be doing as an Java backend developer: You work within a connections team that develops integration with external banks based on PSD2 directive implementation. You can make use of your knowledge about event-driven and microservices application architecture created in Kubernetes environment with Kafka as central message broker. Furthermore, as we are handling sensitive customer data, knowledge and experience about security (eg. encryption, SSL) is needed.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 8:00 - 16:00
- Konduktorska 35, Katowice
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here here.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Cieszynie
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Pielgrzymowice
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Cieszynie
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Ustroń
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Siemianowicach Śląskich
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Siemianowice Śląskie