At Infobip we dream big. This year, over half of the worlds population interacted with businesses through the Infobip communication platform. It didnt happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200k enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Today we have 8 global engineering sites with 600+ members in Engineering and Product Development teams. Establishment of our brand-new engineering site in Katowice is our next step. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by working closely with our engineering teams to deliver world class in-house developed products.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Every great companys success starts with having a great product. To write our success story, it is essential to continue innovating and developing our global, in-house developed product. As a Java Engineer, you will directly impact the quality of the software we produce, dealing with challenges of complex architecture (scalability, high throughput, balancing...) of a four-nines uptime system that drives huge traffic.
More about the job and influence:
We encourage our development teams to take ownership over their products. When working with us, you will have a chance to impact your teams solution, by introducing and using the latest technology, modern architecture, and development workflow. You will be releasing your changes into production on a daily basis, so our Customers can use them instantly.
- Youll be using cutting edge solutions (Java 13/14, Spring Boot, React, Kafka...) for creating, maintaining and optimising high load distributed services that are a part of our messaging platform.
- You will directly impact the quality of the software we produce, dealing with challenges of large architecture (scalability, fail over, balancing...) that sends over 400 mil messages daily.
- We expect that you take proactive ownership of tasks and see them through to completion. Responsibility for coding, bug testing, software deployment, tracking the product through its lifecycle and communication with the internal teams are also included
- You will work on demanding tasks which require responsibility and freedom to choose the best technologies for that challenge.
- You will work on an in-house developed products.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You write well designed, testable and scalable code in accordance to clean code principles and team agreement.
- All code you produce is thoroughly tested for bugs and reviewed before going into production.
- You have a great general overview of the system that your team is dependent of, understandingthe interactions and dependencies among those components.
- You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements.
- You proactively share knowledge and help your team evolve into a better team.
More about you:
- You are a professional looking for a high-growth challenge.
- You have worked before on a high load, large scale platform that has to be highly available.
- You have experience working with Java, Spring and Spring boot development and delivering multi-tier enterprise applications.
- You dont want to touch HTML, CSS or the latest JS library - great!
- If you want to work as a Fullstack developer (or become one later) - great as well! Our teams have the libery to choose their stack and they have chosen React, Typescript and Webpack.
- You have experience with engineering practices like continuous delivery and automated testing.
- You are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development process etc.
- And yes, you speak good English
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration arent just buzzwords - all our teams combined deploy something new every 5 minutes.
- Team Educational budget available to be spent on conferences, online courses or certifications.
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation and Engineering Weeks as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Flexibility –Work from home allowance and flexible office hours.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, rewards system, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Zobacz podobne oferty
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Katowice
Exorigo-Upos sp. z o.o.
Junior Java Developer
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Gliwice
Senior Java Developer
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Katowice