Junior IT Security Specialist
Were GetResponse, a Polish SaaS company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
Weve been here since 1998. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars and useful analytical tools.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!
At GetResponse we welcome those who learn eagerly, network, expand their horizons and are not afraid to change the status quo. Currently, we are looking for an ambitious Junior IT Security Specialist willing to grow and learn new skills in our IT department.
Your main task, apart from learning, is to support us with everyday IT security area challenges, especially during the development process. To do this, you will work closely with teams across the whole organization.
On a daily basis, you will be handling found vulnerabilities, searching for new ones, identifying developers’ needs, reporting on work progress, and providing teams with the proper support to achieve goals.
- helping in everyday IT security-related topics
- communicating with developers, testers, and the business owners’ teams
- handling vulnerabilities and information security incidents
- identifying, evaluating and reporting on information security risks
- monitoring alerts from multiple systems
- documenting processes and policies
- keeping up with the news, current CVEs and 0-day exploits
- basic understanding of IT security-related processes
- understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, etc.)
- good communication skills – you will be deeply involved in maintaining overall security-level cooperation with development teams
- fluency in speaking and writing, both Polish and English
- commitment to constantly improving qualifications – yes, conferences, training and self-development are part of your job
- taking part in CTF events
- understanding of vulnerability remediation workflow
- general knowledge of basic cryptography principles (symmetric, asymmetric encryption)
- general knowledge of network/system/application layer attacks (XSS, SSRF, etc.) with some mitigation methods (CSP, CSRF tokens, DOM purification)
- familiarity with web security scanning tools (nmap, Burp Suite, OWASP ZAP, Qualys, Acunetix, OpenVAS or similar) and methodologies (OWASP, PTES or similar)
- practical knowledge of Linux systems
- experience with GitLab, JIRA, Confluence
- ability to analyze, investigate and respond to cybersecurity incidents and threats
- familiarity with Agile Manifesto
- remote work - learn more about our remote work culture right HERE
- home office subsidies - 400 PLN per month (or equivalent) to help with your home office expenses and to maintain your well-being
- home office set up - you’ll get a one-time bonus for a maximum of 1000 PLN (or equivalent)to help set up your home office space
- private medical care for employees and their family members
- employee referral program - up to 10 000 PLN for recommending a friend
- corporate life insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- ESOP (Employee Stock Option Plan) with a 4-year vesting period and unconditional buyback program
- flexible working hours and no meeting days – we want to help you to adjust your schedule to your activities
- wellbeing and mental health culture - mental health helpline, sport card, yoga classes, etc.
- modern equipment - most of our teams work on MacBooks
- language classes
- internal initiatives like webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, and more!
Zobacz podobne oferty
Klient portalu Praca.pl
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Bielsko-Biała, okolice
Bank Pocztowy S.A.
Administrator usług IT
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Katowice
Amazon Fulfillment Poland sp. z o.o.
IT Support Engineer
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Gliwice