Junior SOC/SIEM Analyst
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Awareness of the SIEM products
- Attention to details
- Willingness to work on a shift basis 24/7
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge of Incident Management process
- Basic knowledge of network technologies, Windows and Unix administration Knowledge of typical security devices such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, AV and End Point security, Web Application Firewalls, anti-spam systems, event correlation systems, etc.
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities, threats, attack scenarios; analysis and intrusion detection skills Should have knowledge of a scripting language and UNIX command line.
What duties will help you grow?
- Ensure effective operation of SIEM content: filters, rules, expressions and other identification mechanisms of the threat and vulnerability management technologies used within the SOC
- Integration and troubleshooting of log sources
- Responsible for execution and maintenance of SOC related analytical processes and tasks
- Responsible for handling incidents and ensuring proper escalation
- Work closely with other Information Security teams to ensure effective intrusion detection and incident response
- Reviewing reports to ensure quality and accuracy is a part of the job
What your development path can look like?
Our target is to expand the skills and capabilities by working on challenging international projects and keeping focus on self-development, training and certification.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Pracownik fizyczny (drobne prace porządkowe)
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Rybnik
Pracownik serwisu sprzątającego - szpital tymczasowy covid
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Pyrzowice
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Częstochowie
Technik prac biurowych ze znajomością języka rosyjskiego i ukraińskiego
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Częstochowa