Lead Game Developer
As a Lead Game Developer, you will become our partner in creating the new studio and GENRE-DEFINING GAME!
We are looking for a professional who truly lives and breathes games. Someone who wants to set the direction of the frontend programming process in the studio and decide on its further development.
A professional who falls in love with our client - not a product or world-class written lines of code. Someone who looks beyond code and wants to understand the business standing behind the product. Does that sound like you? Great, come and join us!
- leading the development of new free-to-play games using Unity3D engine and Java server;
- exploring the market, experimenting and prototyping new game ideas;
- translating all product ideas into functional and clear game code;
- collaborating with a cross-functional team to achieve the best possible quality of our products;
- writing tools for game designers, artists, and testers;
- contributing to the overall game concept,
- seeking and resolving any performance and scalability challenges,
- delivering high-quality products abreast with Agile philosophy & Scrum practices with a true emphasis on cross-functionality and supporting each other.
- excellent knowledge of Unity 3D;
- 6+ years of professional game development experience;
- good knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- understanding of rendering pipeline;
- good knowledge of techniques for analyzing game performance, reducing memory consumption and minimizing frame time;
- knowledge of Git or other version control system;
- willingness to work as part of a team;
- clear and open communication on the needs, wants and ideas;
- hands-on approach;
- very good command of English and willingness to work in an international environment
- true passion for games.
- hobby projects that you can show (preferably projects in the field of game development);
- experience in mobile games performance optimization;
- knowledge of Java language;
- experience in developing client-server architecture.
Were offering a full range of the gaming industry perks and throwing in some more. Our new-established studio will give you:
- freedom of making partnership decisions;
- flat structure;
- direct influence on the final product and business direction;
- safe environment to develop yourself and your skills;
- friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- working hardware matters - win or mac with accessories - take your pick;
- award-winning office space in the center of warsaw;
- attractive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- company stock.
- development days (market reconstructions, communities of practice);
- access to educational books that you help us collect in our new office.
- assistance in relocation and relocation package;
- unique welcome pack;
- private medical care and multisport card;
- free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office;
- company trips and gatherings.
Your personal data is processed for recruitment purposes for the position described in the job offer for the duration of the recruitment process and if youve given your consent to take part in the future recruitment processes - for 5 years