Linux Systems Engineer
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Extensive experience in managing and remediating Active Directory.
- Proven experience in on-prem AD to Azure Active Directory, Windows 7 to Windows 10 migrations projects.
- Experience in administration, implementation, servicing and troubleshooting of System Center Configuration Manager, including in-place upgrade, side-by-side migration and high availability.
- Experience in configuring and managing Azure Intune and related components – Azure AD including Conditional Access, Hybrid Azure AD join, Co-management, Azure AD Connect, etc.
- Understanding of Mobile Device Management using Azure Intune.
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge about Image Engineering and Image Deployment using SCCM and MDT.
- Experience in administrating and implementations of virtualization (App-V, Hyper-V).
What duties will help you grow?
- Provide top level technology consultancy services to our clients as senior engineer.
- Support implementation and transformation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions.
- Work with Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers in designing IT solutions (Transformation Projects).
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to deliver remediation for complex client’s issues and provide deep technical knowledge to our internal team.
What your development path can look like?
Your professional development paths in an engineering team are available if you are an ambitious specialist. There is a possibility of development as an IT Architect, Solutions Architect, or continuation of the engineering path in even more complex transformation projects as a Lead Engineer.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont a have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, OK System and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Quoting our employees, in P&C team you are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help you professionally or just to drink a coffee with you – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. You have a space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Pracownik fizyczny (drobne prace porządkowe)
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Rybnik
Pracownik serwisu sprzątającego - szpital tymczasowy covid
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Pyrzowice
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Częstochowie
Technik prac biurowych ze znajomością języka rosyjskiego i ukraińskiego
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Częstochowa