Native Cloud Engineer
If you are:
- An experienced Cloud engineer with proven thought technical implementations or administration
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and support in prepare prototypes for proposed solutions
- Very good at communicating technical problems and solutions
Analytical mind with evaluative and problem-solving abilities, able to support technical implementations and solutions aligned with client’s business problems
And you have:
- 5+ years of experience in large scale IT environments.
- 3+ years of experience working with Cloud technologies, acting as an engineer on minimum 1 Cloud-based solution (Azure, AWS, Google, Oracle).
- 2+ years of experience in provisioning automation and configuration using minimum 1 of following: Puppet, Ansible, Chef, OpenStack
- Experience in administration and implementation of hybrid environments will be advantageous.
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to Cloud native solutions including: Kubernetes, Prometheus, Envoy, CoreDNS
- Practical experience in common automation in Cloud ecosystem
- Understanding of network infrastructure
Then we would like to hear about you.
This is a non-client facing, Engineering & Consulting role which requires good communication skills as well as great technical capabilities. Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini technical teams across the globe on most exciting newest technologies.
- Provide top level technology consultancy services to our clients
- Support implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Work with Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers on client site
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to deliver remediation for complex client’s issues.
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.