Product Compliance Senior Engineer
The Product Compliance Senior Engineer supports projects to address product standards, certifications, and regulations including those required for electrical safety, management of hazardous substances in products, EMC performance, energy efficiency of products, and end-of-life responsibilities.
The Senior Engineer is also responsible for working with New Product Introduction processes to ensure that new Rockwell Automation products meet relevant product regulations and certification requirements.
- Ensures completion of product development compliance deliverables including compliance assessment, design review, certification and test plan creation, documentation, and process implementation for new product development introductions.
- May serve as the primary product compliance interface with domestic and third-party safety agencies (such as UL, CSA, FM, TUV, etc.).
- Leads cross-functional projects of small- to medium-scale to enact changes to products and processes to ensure compliance to new or changed product environmental regulations and safety certification requirements.
- Works with Global Product Standards & Regulations organization to monitor and analyze regulatory trends and positions and shares information with impacted business groups.
- Works with Strategic Sourcing and Rockwell Automation suppliers to ensure that the supply chain is positioned and responsive to support RA compliance programs.
- Supports external customers by addressing requirements for product compliance information.
- B. S. Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial or Computer Engineering or related technical field with knowledge in the application of basic engineering and manufacturing principles, theories, and techniques. See statement below.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in Manufacturing/Development Engineering Organization, preferably in an electronics manufacturing organization. See statement below.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively through all levels in the organization. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to frame and manage effectively, and with high quality, a large quantity of ambiguous or complex work.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required. LSS and/or PMP certification is a plus.
- Experience in new product development, including utilizing the Rockwell Automation Common Product Development (CPD) Process as well as knowledge of SAP, is strongly preferred.
- Further education in engineering, business administration, operations or project management is a plus.
- Familiarity with Rockwell Automation products is a plus.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Rockwell Automation Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Katowice