KLDiscovery is a technology software and services company serving both the Data Recovery and Legal Technologies markets. As the worlds largest Data Recovery Company, KLDiscovery boasts international in-lab services with clean room facilities as well virtual on-site services through Remote Data Recovery. KLDiscoverys Legal Technologies group (Electronic Discovery and Computer Forensics) assists attorneys, businesses and investigators with the collection, organization and preparation of data for review and analysis in legal matters, regulatory filings, and investigations.
Currently we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Imagine that you are part of a global organization *responsible for leading Talent Acquisition activities across Poland and support our EMEA Region *cooperating with Managers and Talent Partners to attract and recruit best-fit talents for the organization *using English every day in communication with KLDiscovery employees all over the world.
- Acting as Talent Acquisition Partner for Poland
- Support recruitment within our EMEA Region
- Sourcing, recruiting, screening, interviewing and recommending candidates for all levels of positions
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience from introduction to hire
- Develop direct sourcing and selection strategy for the EMEA region
- Review current recruitment practice across the region and develop a recruitment process, which will taking into account: Cultural fit; Technical skill set; Time to hire; Identifying potential future recruits
- Develop and implement standard company terms for engagement with key recruitment suppliers in region
- Develop monthly and quarterly recruitment reports to confirm key recruitment metrics including: Time to hire, Cost per hire, Recruitment sources, etc.
- Cooperating with Marketing Department to enhance Employer Branding activities supporting Talent Acquisition across the Region.
- Fluent English (C1+),
- Degree in Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology, Business or related field
- Significant Talent Acquisition experience, at least 3 years in commercial environment, preferably in IT sector
- Knowledge of recruitment practices and employers branding together with extended knowledge of Polish market
- Ability to cooperate with all levels of management
- Excellent communications skills written and verbal with an approachable manner
- Experience of working for an international organization would be desirable
- International working environment for a worldwide leader in Data Recovery, Computer Forensics, Electronic Discovery and Legal Technologies
- Comfortable work environment
- Fun and friendly atmosphere (board games, card games, console games, whatever tickles your fancy – weve got it!)
- Attractive package of benefits, i.e. contribution of costs of a private medical care (Medicover) and a sports card (Multisport)
- Good coffee, Sweet Monday, Thursdays Lunch every week
- Professional-growth opportunities
KLDiscovery is a technology software and services company serving both the Data Recovery and Legal Technologies markets. As the world’s largest Data Recovery company, Ontrack boasts international in-lab services with clean room facilities as well virtual on-site services through Remote Data Recovery. KLDiscovery’s Legal Technologies group (Electronic Discovery, Paper Discovery, Computer Forensics) assists attorneys, businesses and investigators with the collection, organization and preparation of data for review and analysis in legal matters, regulatory filings, and investigations. More details about our company on: www.ontrack.com | www.kldiscovery.com
„Zgodnie z art. 24 ust. 1 ustawy z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 926 z późn. zm.) informuję, iż administratorem danych osobowych przekazanych przez Panią/Pana dobrowolnie w celu przeprowadzenia rekrutacji jest Kroll Ontrack Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Katowicach przy ul. Jana III Sobieskiego 11. Dane osobowe będą udostępnianie tylko i wyłącznie podmiotom upoważnionym na podstawie przepisów prawa. Posiada Pani/Pan prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych oraz ich poprawiania”.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Samsic Polska Sp. z o.o.
Specjalista ds. Rekrutacji
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Katowice
Arche Consulting Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
Specjalista ds. projektów rekrutacyjnych
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Katowice
Tiger Job Sp. z o.o.
Specjalista ds. HR / Rekrutacji / Pośrednictwa pracy
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Tarnowskie Góry