Senior IT Auditor [rekrutacja online]
- If you have a Master or Bachelor’s degree in computer science and/or IT security,
- If you have at least 5 years of relevant working experience as IT auditor, penetration tester, IT security consultant, IT Security engineer or IT risk specialist,
- If you have excellent analytical skills to analyze complex IT environments and various technologies. For example, virtualization (VMware), containers (Kubernetes/Docker), databases (Oracle, MSSQL), cloud computing (private/public), data analysis (Knime), etc.,
- If you have good knowledge of IT processes and controls (e.g. lifecycle management, Network management, vulnerability management),
- If you are proficient in spoken and written English (B2 or higher).
- Being pro-active, critical and willingness to take on challenges,
- Being accurate, creative in your solutions and a team player who’s capable of working in international teams, as well as independently when the task at hand requires this,
- Structured performance orientation, and keen attitude to take the initiative to make a difference,
- Customer-oriented mind, ability to put yourself in the position of an audit client without losing your objectivity,
- Assertiveness to challenge management and recommend improvements,
- Eagerness to learn and the ambition to explore the profession of internal IT auditing,
- CISA, CIA, CISSP, CEH, OSCP or other information security certification. If you don’t have them already, ING will support you in obtaining CISA or CISP certification in the upcoming 18 months.
As IT auditors we support the execution of IT Infrastructure and IT security audits in various ING locations across the globe. We report our audit findings in audit reports, including suggestions for improvement and concrete recommendations. These are presented to ING Bank management. Travelling abroad is part of our job: approximately 12 weeks per year (divided in 2-3 weeks per assignment), currently due to pandemic situation all our audits are done remotely and we do not travel.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 8:00 - 16:00
- Konduktorska 35, Katowice
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here here.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Physical Threat Intelligence Specialist
Lokalizacja: śląskie /