Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Remote work possible form Poland only
What do you need to start?
- Strong people management experience and the ability to lead and influence others;
- Experience in personal development planning and individual team and process performance management;
- Experience in project consulting, delivery of multiple and complex projects and client facing presentations.
- Experience in delivering results on both departmental and business projects;
- Strong facilitation skill;
- Stakeholder management ability.
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in any of the following areas: Cloud, End User Services, Service Integration, ServiceNow, Artificial Intelligence, Infra Software Development, Automation, Digital Adoption.
What duties will help you grow?
- Direct line management and personal development of team (technical or non-technical specialists – Engineers, SME’s, Architects, Developers, Consultants);
- Team utilization and cross-capability development, including forecasting and financial modelling.
- Drive recruitment effort, define and execute growth plans by recruiting top market talents;
- Effectively manage assignment turnover using your global networking, upsell skills with support from Resource Management;
- Perform personal development planning and individual team and process performance management;
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders by building strong project teams and maintaining robust communication.
What your development path can look like?
As a Senior Manager you will be responsible for managing growth, utilization and development cross-capability of technical, or non-technical specialist (engineers, consultants, architects, developers, project managers) on range of seniority.
This role offers challenges across a wide variety of projects and responsibilities, including the opportunity to influence the future direction of the team and technologies used across the business on a global level.
You will drive recruitment processes, define and execute growth plan by recruiting top market talents.
You will also be effectively managing assignment turnover using process of Resource Management, your global networking and upsell skills. This will include working closely with the Project Managers, Consultants, Engineers and other Capabilities as well as liaising with key project stakeholders as required.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Częstochowie
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Częstochowa
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Zawierciu
Szef kuchni (kuchmistrz)
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Morsko
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Siemianowicach Śląskich
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Katowice