Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Proven project management background 5 + years in IT project management
- Knowledge of Prince 2, AGILE, SCRUM frameworks
- Strong communication, stakeholder and risk management skills
- Experience in project delivery in client facing environment
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage tasks simultaneously often in complex environment
- Comfortable in working without routine supervision; Resistance to stress, ability to work under time pressure and within changing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English (min C1), second language (German, French, Italian, Arabic, etc) would be an advantage
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in a variety of Project Management areas including following technologies: Cloud (AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure), AI, BOT Frameworks, Microsoft O365, DaaS, IaaS, Service Now
- Prince 2, PMP, Agile certifications
What duties will help you grow?
- Manage day-to-day project activities, monitor and report on progress, and identify and mitigate potential showstoppers and issues.
- Directly manage project development from beginning to an end
- Management and responsibility for the deliverables in agreed schedule, as per the scope, within stipulated budget and as per the quality standards
- Develop and maintain trusting and effective working relationships clients, vendors and team members
What your development path can look like?
Within our rapidly growing team 130+ Project Management professionals, responsible for global delivery of projects for Capgemini and its customers You will be able to lead variety of different IT initiatives such as transformations, migrations, software development, product management. You will be working remotely or directly with customers on-site. By working closely with customers and project teams You can expand not only your Project Management skills but also leadership and technical capabilities.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini Częstochowa Sosnowiec Kierownik Projektu Katowice Katowice Senior Project Manager śląskie PUP KatowiceAPLIKUJ TERAZ
Zobacz podobne oferty
ING Tech Poland
Project Manager / IT Integrator [rekrutacja online]
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Katowice
umowa o pracę taki rodzaj umowy oferujemy 9:00 - 17:00 w tych godzinach pracujemy ul. Konduktorska 35, Katowice tutaj mieści się nasze biuro Zakres obowiązków 80%...
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.
Head of Project Management
Lokalizacja: śląskie /
Responsibilities: Providing active support to Projects Managers in order to set or adjust project management framework and ways of working to efficiently lead projects...
IT Project Manager
Lokalizacja: śląskie /
RESPONSIBILITIES: Leading multidisciplinary projects within IT Service Delivery Defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in...