Senior SAS Engineer - KYC SAS Platform [rekrutacja online]
- If you have experience in application management or OS RHEL administrator,
- If you have working experience with Docker (Kubernetes/Openshift) - user,
- If you have a very good knowledge of English – spoken and written,
- If you have experience in scripting, preferred Python (platform automation),
- If you have experience in building new solutions,
- If you are Team Player!
- Working experience of CD/CI area (technologies like Jenkins, GitLab, TFS< Azure DevOps).
- Previous experience in working in an Agile environment.
You will be joining a newly formed SAS@KYC squad, which is a part of a bigger area called Management Reporting & Analaytics. Your primary task would be to develop and maintain a new SAS platform, according to customer needs and ING regulations (security, compliance, Agile, etc). The platform will be extensively used by our colleagues from KYC (Know Your Customer), to model transaction risks. KYC is a newly formed area within ING group and we are currently building a centre of experts in ING Tech Poland. Therefore you can count on direct and fast communication to your most important users. We are looking for 6 people to join the squad in a various roles, where the technology stack consists of:
- OS RHEL;
- Docker (Openshift/Kubernetes);
- SAS Viya;
- With the support of Azure DevOps.
The squad, with the help of Product Owner, has the autonomy to manage and modify the platform according to KYC squads requirements. In your daily work you will be supported by many other expert squads like Security, Continuous Development as a Sevice and SAS Viya admin squads.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 8:00 - 16:00
- Konduktorska 35, Katowice
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here here.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Częstochowie
Pozostali pracownicy wykonujący prace proste gdzie indziej niesklasyfikowani
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Częstochowa
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Dąbrowie Górniczej
Referent do spraw sprzedaży
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Sosnowiec
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Zabrzu
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Zabrze