Senior Software Engineer
Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodwardis a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodwardtechnology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are designing, manufacturing and testing electronic controllers for aerospace and various industries, converters for wind-energy and mechanical components for aerospace and energy industry.
Join our Team as a Senior Software Engineer.
Nr Ref.: 2000895
Software engineers may develop embedded software, user interface software, regression tests, hardware-in-the-loop integration tests, control system development tools, database systems, operating systems, compilers, interpreters and device drivers. Software engineers perform work requiring the application of standard engineering principles, practices, procedures and evaluation criteria in conjunction with appropriate software and compliance standards. Responsibilities may include design solutions/implementation, test creation/execution and/or general support.
Your specific tasks will be around
- Application software development on MS Windows and Linux based platforms
- Maintenance of our XML based documentation infrastructure
- Providing/qualifying technology for SCADA HMI creation
The position involves tight cooperation with a local team of simulation experts and a development team in Germany with regular daily interaction via phone and team media.
In case you only cover parts of the below skills and functions, but are willing and capable to learn, please send us your resume.
- Design, support and test of moderate to high complexity software systems and sub-systems.
- Strong knowledge of software development and analysis tools including editors, compilers, linkers, debuggers, code analyzers, version control systems, software testing tools, etc.
- Creation of specifications, process study, research investigations, report preparation and other activities requiring knowledge of Woodward products and specific market requirements.
- Develop and facilitate execution of test plans. Devise new approaches to problems encountered.
- Perform work which includes a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirement and difficult coordination requirements.
- Provide work effort estimates, assist in project planning efforts including project task definition.
- Act as a leader for engineering technical reviews.
- Assignments of project engineer on specific projects - may direct the activities of multiple Software or Software Verification Engineers.
- Participation in strategic planning process.
- Participation in process/standard improvement activities.
- May be required to engage into customer and industry presentations.
- HMI design (usability engineering, familiar with MVC/MVVC patterns)
- Bash scripting
- Web frameworks like flask, VueJS2
- Database technologies (e.g. MySQL)
- Advanced engineering knowledge, proven software design, development and verification aptitude. Capable of writing good software requirements that satisfy system expectations.
- Advanced written/verbal communication skills and presentation skills in English; advanced teamwork abilities.
- Advanced problem solving & troubleshooting skills and analytical calculation skills.
- Solid use of PCs and associated software.
- Full knowledge of software engineering lifecycles and quality process.
- Basic leadership skills.
- Solid knowledge in specialized technical field or product family or wide spectrum of general knowledge.
- Awareness of new technologies and new tools usage in the industry
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- PPK: Woodward offers payment to your PPK account up to 4% of your compensation depending on seniority
- Relocation support
Zobacz podobne oferty
HW Design Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Lokalizacja: śląskie /
Senior Software Development Engineer, NSW [rekrutacja online]
Lokalizacja: śląskie /
Software Development Engineer, NSW [rekrutacja online]
Lokalizacja: śląskie /