Service Desk Operations Lead (US business hours)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Delivery background as Operations manager, Service Delivery manager, Delivery lead or similar;
- Acts with determination and commitment to deliver results;
- Passionate people developer and profit shaper;
- Easily work with complex business and operational requirements;
- Problem solving and collaborative mindset;
- English working proficiency is a must.
What duties will help you grow?
Operations Lead makes the service a reality. Manages a team delivering day-to-day services including contractual deliverables and achievement of all service quality targets & SLA’s. Manages cost of delivered services, including identification and execution of all cost efficiency plans. IS customer facing, being responsible for fulfilling contract obligations. Manages actions that can improve the revenue (contract management, generation of reports to facilitate invoicing, propose add-on services to SDM to maximize team use, automations or changes in the delivery models).
- Delivery to contractual deliverables and achievement of all service quality targets, SLA’s & operational parameters
- Deliver services within the budgeted pyramid and team size. Identify & execute opportunities to improve operational cost of team
- Ensure operational governance (Conduct daily standup meetings to ensure operations parameters are well in control)
- Perform quality & operational escalation reviews and take necessary actions, escalate issues beyond control or abilities of team for timely & quality resolutions
- Implement automations and other initiatives in the run operations, delivery of day-to-day run services for the technology area assigned, manages the team responsible for service delivery.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Jaworznie
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Jaworzno
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Siemianowicach Śląskich
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Siemianowice Śląskie
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Żorach
Pracownik do prac dociepleniowo-wykończeniowych
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Żory