Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer
PwC IT Services is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We have been implementing the most innovative customer experience solutions for our clients since 2005. We are partners of the largest software providers in the world – Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft and many more. We believe that our success comprises not only modern technologies we use but, above all, well trained, competent people. We are In Touch with Tomorrow helping our clients rise and develop faster.
Do you know what ‘AMS’ means? No? Well, we’ll tell you anyway. AMS = Application Maintenance & Support (or, if you prefer: Absolute Masters of the Subject).
For our IT Ninjas the maintenance means the way of dealing with the problems based on the early symptoms and acting before anyone else can even realize there was a problem. Maintenance means that we’re constantly working on the issue. We also improve current products and implement new functionalities, so the applications can grow in parallel with your business.
We’re the silent heroes, our nemesis is the SLA. We’re praised all over the globe, from Newfoundland to Singapore, in several languages, mostly in English and Polish. We fix, we do CRs, we document, maintain KPIs, we sometimes even teach our clients staff. This is why airplanes fly, satellites broadcast signals, publishing houses print books, and cars are delivered to the clients before the deadline. The better we work, the less you notice us. What would we say about ourselves?
Were a super team and we like what we do!
- Maintenance of existing software,
- Analysis and resolution of defects as 3rd line of support,
- Technical documentation preparation,
- Technical support of the team.
- Willingness to learn new technologies,
- Knowledge of the Git version control system,
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Knowledge of build application tools (Maven, Gradle) and DevOps approach
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Stable employment
- Exciting work in a group of professionals with many years of experience in international corporations
- Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market
- Ability to develop skills and gain experience on projects for the largest Polish and European companies
- Multisport Card and Private Medical Card
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Katowice