Solution Engineer with English
Fieldcode is a Field Service Management (FSM) software created from 20 years of global field service expertise, with the highest customer service standards that is working towards climate positivity.
We are looking for a curious and analytic mind to join our Customer Success & Support Team.
As a Solution Engineer at Fieldcode you will be in direct contact with our customers to translate their field service management processes into a solution in Fieldcode: from discovery and scoping of the requirements to the configuration and support of the solution with the support of the Customer Success & Support Teams Project Management, Technical Support and Training.
- Perform the discovery of the requirements, analyze individual customer and process requirements as well as challenges and map those back into the Fieldcode solution portfolio
- Ensure the understanding and delivery of the value and technical solution customers expect
- Define and manage the scoping and requirements definition and prioritization for the needed solution in Fieldcode as well as the specification for required system interfaces
- Configuration of the workflow, processes and software actions in our admin panels and with the support of our development teams
- Support and extend the already implemented solutions and processes
- Use the knowledge and/or the understanding of the major customers requirements to provide and/or propose commercially and viable solutions and product improvement feedback
- A great analytic and creative mind.
- Passionate about working with international customers and comfortable working with complex business requirements and conflicting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- German will be considered a strong asset.
- Proven experience in process and requirements analysis and configuration (or any other role with a strong mix of technical and client-facing responsibilities)
- Good understanding of data modelling and SQL
- A secure job in an innovative, international software company
- A company that not only achieves economic success but also works hard to make the world a better place:
We invest heavily in research into high-quality technologies with a drastic impact on CO2 reduction. Although there are few researched and valid methods to influence CO2 negativity, we want to be at the forefront and work with our own scientists and projects to achieve our goals.
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development through our own personnel development program
- Mentoring program to facilitate the onboarding process
- Room for own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to our very short decision-making processes
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- life insurance
- corporate library
- no dress code
- coffee / tea
- meal passes
„I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
„I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Fieldcode also for the purposes of further recruitment processes.”
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Fieldcode for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (...) (General Data Protection Regulation).
Zobacz podobne oferty
Informatica Software Engineer
Lokalizacja: śląskie /
Senior Software Engineer (Multi Stack)
Lokalizacja: śląskie /
KLDiscovery Ontrack Sp. z o. o.
Software Engineer II (C#/.NET)
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Katowice