We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
We’re looking for a highly motivated full time Recruitment Sourer. In this role you will engage in recruitment and selection activity across our engineering business. In addition to direct sourcing for roles, you will shortlist candidates, strategically network, engage in direct contact with passive candidates, and sell passive job opportunities.
As part of the established recruiting team, you will support the recruitment partners in finding candidates who fit our business needs. This role has responsibility for supporting vacancies across the Global Design Centre.
- Screening of applications
- Directly source for all positions across engineering disciplines – transportation, water, environment using tools like Linkedin Recruiter
- Building talent pool using various internet media
- Shortlist applicants ready for managers to review & interview
- Relationship strengthening from a passive list of business connections
- You’ll communicate with senior recruiters and hiring managers regularly, understanding what quality looks like and forming partnerships that result in hiring results
- Full-time permanent contract
- 100% remote work, in the office or in the hybrid model – depending on your preferences
- Unique company culture with emphasis on individual career growth and work-life balance
- Friendly atmosphere and professional collaboration founded on diversity and inclusion in the workplace (e.g. employees’ organizations like Women’s Networks, Career Network Green Team, Toastmasters)
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits package including private medical care, insurance, Multisport card and other
- You will have demonstrated track record of screening, finding, and assessing talent, to identify the candidate’s suitability and if they have the character to be able to deliver.
- Very good level of English
- You’ll bring your enthusiasm for learning, and passion for positive candidate and hiring manager experiences, and we’ll help grow what guides you – as we work together to bring the best talent to Jacobs
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.