Specjalista ds. wsparcia realizacji projektu (Operation Resource Manager DE)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Very good knowledge of both German and English (min. B2)
- General knowledge about IT (including Cloud technology)
- Customer-focused attitude
- Proactive approach & willingness to learn
- Attention to details
- Ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
- Problem solving attitude
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Previous experience in Resource Management or Project Management area
What duties will help you grow?
- Actively look for assignments and match them with resources
- Skill Gap Analysis on regular basis to reduce bench and fulfilling market trends
- Reporting KPI’s and staffing statistics to senior management
- Strong cooperation with International environment: Delivery and Sales representatives; Resource Management Teams
What your development path can look like?
You can growth within an international environment in the resource management and/or project management area.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont a have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- We want you to feel safe at work: we offer you private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance and StayWell helpline to support your well-being.
- Its better among friends: you can recommend your friends and gain extra bonuses.
- Extra benefits in your free time: Inspiro audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great localization, bicycle parking, carpooling options and car leasing.
- Free coffee, water, milk or tea.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Quoting our employees, in P&C team you are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help you professionally or just to drink a coffee with you – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. You have a space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud. In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland. Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Customer Service and Sales Specialist with Hungarian
Lokalizacja: śląskie /
ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o.
Customer Service Specialist with German and English
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Sosnowiec
Grafton Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o.
Młodszy specjalista ds. obsługi klienta z językiem francuskim
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Katowice