System Architect [rekrutacja online]
About the project
We will not promise you young, agile team with banana Thursday and casual Friday. In NOKIA we develop technology that helps world act together. Wireless communication is the core of it, and you can jump right in the middle. Are you curious how one operates and configures the network of 100 000 Base Stations or how radio beam is formed to “hit” crowded area? You can not only learn that; you can define how it is done.
As a department we are responsible for specifying, designing, implementing, testing and maintaining radio products’ software for various radio access technologies, including GSM, WCDMA, LTE and 5G. We are divided into self-organizing teams, working in Agile environment. Our products are developed mainly in C++ and C on several software architecture layers, including those close to hardware, as well as on higher levels of abstraction. We are also responsible for our products’ integration throughout the whole product life cycle, which is performed in the automated Continuous Integration environment.
A common and clearly defined vision, open communication and a deep passion for innovation are the features that best describe our work environment and its unique atmosphere. We believe these are the values that shape the future of technology.
That’s about us. If you are interested in making a difference in how world communicates apply now.
- Analysis of BTS and Radio Unit system level requirements.
- Design of cutting-edge, industrial grade software for embedded platforms like Radio Unit or Base Station.
- Specification and design of assigned subsystem and end to end network features.
- Coaching and leading teams in solving complex engineering and algorithmic problems from various areas of technology.
- Cooperation with software & integration engineers to bridge teams and show the purpose and end to end value of the feature, implementation, and testing.
- Conducting technical trainings and sharing your know-how.
- Participation in refinement, planning, reporting and reviewing of documents and architecture within the frame of specific project.
- Decision making in strategically important aspects of software development.
- Decision making in business-critical aspects, balancing technical and business benefits.
- Cooperation with management in program/project and resource planning activities.
- Cooperation with internal and external stakeholders involved in a project.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education.
- Strong coding skills (preferably C and/or C++, Python/Bash is an advantage).
- Proven experience in Requirements and Architecture specification area.
- Proven experience in modelling of systems.
- Expertise in algorithm optimization, code profiling and in analysis of memory usage violations.
- Knowledge of software development models and good software development practices.
- Analytical skills.
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken).
- OBSAI, CPRI and eCPRI fronthaul interfaces knowledge is an advantage.
- 3GPP and O-RAN knowledge is an advantage.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Remote Access Solution Architect (RAS) [rekrutacja online]
Lokalizacja: śląskie /
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Katowice
PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A
Architekt systemów informatycznych (branża IT)
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Sosnowiec