Technology and Business Process Automation Lead
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- At least 1 year as a Team leader or Senior Developer working with automation.
- Solid Knowledge of Automation and RPA technology.
- Comfortable working with Agile/SCRUM methodology.
- Competent to work in most phases of application development activities, including analysis, design, develop/enhance, test and implement data-driven apps under general supervision.
- Project and change management experience.
- Business acumen is important (understanding of organizational structure, business functions and processes, goals, metrics etc.), especially in financial/accounting area.
- Strong analytical skills & communication skills.
- Basic knowledge on ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle).
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken.
What duties will help you grow?
- Manages a team of automation experts by supervising them to deliver high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to our Clients.
- Monitors the performance of staff against agreed objectives, manages the deliverables of the team, allocate the work and maintain the timelines.Build thought leadership and expertise around best-practice automation solution design and implementation. Promote best practice sharing by providing training on automation tools and solutions.
- Develop talents in your team to accelerate adoption of new automation technologies and master their core competencies. Design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies
- Support business case development by helping to size implementation effort and cost. Assisting the business leaders in providing the technical perspective regarding the identification of potential quality, service and productivity improvements throughout the organization.
- Acts as project manager leading end to end delivery of automation projects from feasibility study through current state process analysis and documentation (business requirements collection), future state process design and solution modeling to successful deployment.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Pracownik fizyczny (drobne prace porządkowe)
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Rybnik
Pracownik serwisu sprzątającego - szpital tymczasowy covid
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Pyrzowice
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Częstochowie
Technik prac biurowych ze znajomością języka rosyjskiego i ukraińskiego
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Częstochowa