User Experience Specialist/Consultant
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- User Experience process experience (2-3 years)
- Design Research practice with internal and external Clients
- Proven track record design tools usage (Figma or others)
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Service Design process awareness
- Workshop facilitation skills
- UI practice
- Change Management tools awareness
- Gamification tools awareness
- Direct cooperation with clients
What duties will help you grow?
- Collecting requirements
- Designing research plans and conducting design research with users
- Designing and facilitating workshops with Clients and internal stakeholders
- Designing wireframes, workflows and prototypes of digital products and services
- Cooperating with Change Management consultants to create insight driven and user-focused communication
What your development path can look like?
As User Experience Specialist/Consultant you will be part of a team of a fantastic and friendly team of 30+ professionals, who are part of large Projects & Consulting (P&C) organization with operations in Poland and globally. You will be able to develop yourself in the user experience, going through different stages of seniority, but also in related areas like change management, communication or software development.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Zobacz podobne oferty
MPiPS - PGP
Asystent do spraw księgowości
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Gliwice
Urząd Pracy Miasta Stołecznego Warszawy
Starszy specjalista/specjalista/młodszy specjalista (lekarz weterynarz)
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Pszczyna
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Tarnowskich Górach
Pomocnik przy wycince i pielęgnacji drzew
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Tarnowskie Góry