User Support Advisor
With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, we specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
We’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people all across the world.
We embrace all our different cultures, individualities, and personalities because we recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer, and we process applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
We show our colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)
Our client is a leading company in the social media industry who owns an app where users create a short-form videos. It connects over 1 billion users. Their mission is to bring joy and inspire creativity.
Their global headquarters are in Los Angeles and Singapore, and its offices include New York, London, Dublin, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Responding efficiently with compassion to users who reach out for help,
- Checking reported problems in accordance with the companys mission,
- Making sure we are providing the best user experience through growing issues and developing solutions,
- Effectively managing your time with strong ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent diploma),
- Fluency in English (C1 level),
- Customer orientation – you’re obsessed with providing an outstanding experience of customers, you are patient and empathetic,
- Calm and well-organized – you feel great in fast-paced environment, constant change gives you energy,
- Passion for e-commerce products,
- Extraordinary communication skills,
- Capability to keep a positive attitude and make rational decisions under pressure,
- Proven experience in call center and customer support,
- Perfect diction – you will speak about 40 words per minute :)
- Modern workplace in Katowice in international environment
- Flexible working hours (shift system: Monday-Sunday, 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.),
- Labour contract (4400 PLN/month) or civil contract (26.19 PLN/hr) + bonus possibility – it’s up to you!
- Benefit system.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Customer Service Specialist with Dutch and English
Lokalizacja: śląskie /
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Pszczynie
Specjalista ds. obsługi klienta
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Pawłowice
Specjalista ds. obsługi klienta (e-commerce)
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Gliwice